- Starting a new project for work brencerddwr.wordpress.com/2017/04/15/sta… 4 months ago
- I have been reworking one of my blogs. Variable Interval Timer brencerddwr.wordpress.com/projects/photo… via @amomentoftimephotos 4 months ago
- I recently built an infinity mirror. This is a prototype for a much larger mirror that I will be building for a… brencerddwr.wordpress.com/2017/04/07/i-r… 4 months ago
- Future photography posts on Business Website brencerddwr.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/fut… 4 months ago
- I have been working on my urban night photography project.… brencerddwr.wordpress.com/2017/01/03/i-h… https://t.co/hbmdAK6Jzv 7 months ago
- Fall Color brencerddwr.wordpress.com/2016/11/06/fal… https://t.co/XYdQKufuie 9 months ago
- My Variable Interval Timer for long exposure photography brencerddwr.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/my-… 10 months ago
- Time to find a new internet provider, @CharterCom cannot keep the internet working in this part of Reno 1 year ago
- https://t.co/zxs2tnVKvK 1 year ago
- https://t.co/UCMQ7DL5jf 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: December 2008
Here is the link to the video of the drive in the snow storm.
We did get the storm we were expecting. I had to go out with all the people that have forgotten how to drive in the snow.
I set up my camera on a small tripod on the dash and took a series of time lapse images using CHDK and a script. I set it up to take 1 image a second and it ran the alkaline batteries dead. I have turned them into a quicktime movie that I will upload to youtube in a little while and I will post the link here.
I am sitting here listening to the wind howl outside as a storm is moving in…
The weather guessers as predicting snow in Reno this weekend. I would like to see some to find out how my digital camera handles it.
I will upload a couple more photos over the weekend.
The video on this page is a time lapse series of pictures that cover a 10 minute period.
They were taken one afternoon with my Canon A720IS with the CHDK software and a script to take time lapse photos.
The video is timed to 1 second is 1 minute of real time.
I plan on doing several similar projects in the future.