- RT @pulte: I’m going to give a Tesla to someone random who retweets this tweet (must be following me so I can dm you) 3 days ago
- @WickedGaws Done 4 days ago
- RT @WickedGaws: HUGE GIVEAWAY! • 3X iPhone 11 Pro Max How to win: • Retweet and like • Follow Me (@WickedGaws) • Comment: Done • Turn on… 4 days ago
- RT @GivingsRich: To prove im legit, i will be giving EVERYONE that retweets this $250 Follow: @GivingsRich All you have to do is retweet… 4 days ago
- RT @pulte: I’m going to give $3,000 to someone random who retweets this (must be following me so I can dm you if you win) 5 days ago
- @Merchgaws @GerardoGaws @CashGaws Done 2 weeks ago
- @Merchgaws Done 2 weeks ago
- @MatthewGiver PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: December 2008
Here is the link to the video of the drive in the snow storm.
We did get the storm we were expecting. I had to go out with all the people that have forgotten how to drive in the snow.
I set up my camera on a small tripod on the dash and took a series of time lapse images using CHDK and a script. I set it up to take 1 image a second and it ran the alkaline batteries dead. I have turned them into a quicktime movie that I will upload to youtube in a little while and I will post the link here.
I am sitting here listening to the wind howl outside as a storm is moving in…
The weather guessers as predicting snow in Reno this weekend. I would like to see some to find out how my digital camera handles it.
I will upload a couple more photos over the weekend.
The video on this page is a time lapse series of pictures that cover a 10 minute period.
They were taken one afternoon with my Canon A720IS with the CHDK software and a script to take time lapse photos.
The video is timed to 1 second is 1 minute of real time.
I plan on doing several similar projects in the future.